Excellence Together: We strive to work as a family of Schools to secure outstanding outcomes for all our students.
Bedford Catholic Schools are a strong collaborative, working together to provide outstanding Catholic education for the children of Bedford. We have clear goals and strategies for improvement as detailed in our Trust Development Plan.
The plan has been written in consultation with all schools and directors in the trust and highlights our ambition to ensure that we provide the very best for students in all of our school communities.
- Excellence Together: We strive to work, as a family of Catholic schools, to secure outstanding outcomes for all our students.
- Uniqueness: We recognise all of our students as being made in God's image. By learning in a community founded on Gospel values, we ensure that they are prepared for their lives ahead.
- Education for All: We ensure that our students, of all abilities and backgrounds, are supported to achieve their very best.
Aims of our Plan:
- To work together, in partnership, to provide a complete all-through, seamless Catholic education service.
- To secure outstanding outcomes for all our learners by inspiring, challenging and supporting one another.
- To prepare students to be active, considerate, caring members of the community inspired by Gospel values and to live ‘life in all its fullness’ (John 10:10).
- To provide efficient, cost effective services to all schools.